- Green: asparagus, beany, brussel sprouts, celery, parsley, spinach, green beans, green herb-like.
- Brown: ashy, sooty, brown spice, scorched, nutty and tobacco .
- Fruity/Floral: fruity, floral, citrus, fermented, Mouthfestringent, tooth-etching
- Basic tastes: sweet and bitter
- Other attributes: almond, animalistic, grain, musty, new leather, mint, seaweed, straw-like.
*Brown related –astringency becomes stronger , and green-related attributes are weaker.. When brewing time lengthens from 1,2,5 and 20 minutes and water temp increased from 50, 70 to 95 Degrees Celsius.
Green tea in leaf form can be brewed 4 times. The first 2 times provide stronger flavor and aroma whereas 3rd and 4th brews will provide milder flavor and aroma.